7 Reasons Why You Need Podcasts in Your Social Listening Solution
Are you really running a comprehensive Social Listening campaign? Is your Social Listening solution limited to textual data from social networks and blogs? Is that all you should be monitoring? NO!?! What about podcasts? Who is listening for your brand in this exploding medium? Everyday you're missing out on thousands of podcasters, influencers, and tech juggernauts. Before you start to panic, we've got you covered.
BitPlatter has just released the solution to fill this gap in your Social Listening campaigns, the FluidDATA Stream API. FluidDATA Stream provides Social Listening for Podcasts by transcribing thousands of podcasts daily. It can be used to monitor brands, keywords, and phrases. But it doesn't end there, FluidDATA has over 11 million podcast episodes that can be searched and analyzed to generate actionable trends and analytics from historical data. Fill this gap to take your analytics and business insights to whole new level.
- You need full coverage. The internet is nothing but diverse. Your social listening solution needs to be a swiss-army knife. Limiting yourself to textual content from social networks and blogs isn't enough when more and more content is produced in other mediums such as podcasting.
- It provides a feedback loop. People are talking about you and your products. Get insight into what they are saying and monitor if your latest ad campaign has people talking.
- Find advertising outlets. Find podcasts that are relevant to your brand and product and get more bang for your buck. Use insightful data to perform targeted advertising to your market.
- You're competitors are looking for an edge. Everyone is looking at new methods for measuring advertising and social media impact. Stay ahead of the curve and break into new markets early.
- Industry Professionals are podcasting. Professionals from almost every industry are podcasting. They are producing meaningful content with loyal listeners that will consistently listen to episodes that are on average 40 minutes long.
- Understand your audience. Gain deeper insight into what your audience is saying and take advantage of longer and more meaningful conversations.
- Podcasts are a growing social platform. The number of podcast listeners will grow larger than the number of twitter users this year. You already use Twitter in your social listening campaigns. It's time to start getting insights from podcasts.
The solution is waiting for you.
Checkout FluidDATA Stream to add Podcasts to your Social Listening Solution.